8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

GENIUS!

I actually like this a LOT more than the Summoner version. My friends and i are STILL quoting this movie during every D&D session. ^_^ You wouldn't believe how often situations like these come up.

"I'M ATTACKING THE DARKNESS!"

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Funny, but the animation isn't up to par

Definitely, this was a hilarious piece of work. the song worked really well, and most of the ideas were clever. However, the animation was just... bad. seriously. I don't see how this can be #1, really. I've seen flashes get below a 3.00 with this animation quality, and this one's getting over a 4.50. i just don't see how that works, there's a lot more to animations than just the humor value or the sound. They definitely count, but the animation quality is the biggie.

altffour responds:

hello here is some style

WTF I ORDERED RETARDED ANIMAL BABIES WHY IS THERE NO POOP IN THIS

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

Simply beautiful.

I see some good things happening with this flash. :)

Keep at it, maybe improve the drawings just a little bit (ie add some shading). This looks great, well thought out, not TOO dramatic, not overly violent or sexual, just straight, clean cartoon fun. :p

you deserve a medal.

Rei Game Rei Game

Extremely well made...

Very good art, and good actionscript knowledge.... i just wish there was some background music and some more stuff to do.

Maik Gud Pikshurs 2 Maik Gud Pikshurs 2

Because of you...

I shall very likely become a famous flash artist. Thank you very much.

the classroom the classroom

T|-|4T \/\/45 1337!!

Dude! This will be, like, the best game ever! I didn't like the ending that much, though. Maybe add some music next time, too.